Sunday, February 10, 2013

He said, She said, They Said

What she said, "You made your bed, now lie in it"-
What it means: Don't leave the relationship

What he said, "Never talk about what happens in this house on the streets"-
 What it means: Hide the abuse

What they say, "Be strong for your kids"-
What it means: Hide your your fear, your injuries and keep going. Be a soldier to help your children

Don't leave the relationship, hide the abuse, hide the fear, keep going, keep going, keep going.

What the heart says....

I am afraid to leave and I am afraid to stay

I want my children to have a happy childhood but I am afraid that they cannot have one no matter what I do.

I feel uncomfortable when people try to help me but I know I need help

I still see glimpses of the man that I fell in love with

No comments:

Post a Comment